Monday 8 June 2009

I know that Tetris, the Board Game is surprisingly good.

I don’t know anything. I believe some things. I believe I believe some things. But for all I know, I’m not typing my blog, but am a caveman hitting my hands blindly against a rock in some kind of hallucinogenic trance, dreaming of a distant future where I sit around typing crap on the internet, imagining I’m a caveman in the past having a hallucinogenic trance in which I am imagining myself in the future riding a dinosaur over to William Faulkner’s house for ginger beer and a game of Tetris - the Board Game. Which is a surprisingly good game. Actually, I know that and nothing else. I know that Tetris, the Board Game is surprisingly good.

I didn’t go to work today. I was snowed in again.

No comments:

Post a Comment